It is practically impossible to operate a daycare center without some germs floating around. However, there are steps that you can and should take to keep your daycare center and those inside safe and free from illness. When you stop the spread of those nasty germs, everyone thrives. A few tips to help prevent the spread of germs at the daycare center include:
· Wash your hands often. The CDC reports that hand washing frequently is the number one way to stop the spread of germs and infections.
· Keep it clean. A bottle of disinfecting spray in each room of the daycare center should be used frequently. This kills many airborne germs that kids can pick up easily.
· Call in a professional cleaner. Do not depend on your cleaning and employees cleaning skills alone. You should also hire a commercial floor care denver co professional to ensure the floor doesn’t harbor harmful germs and bacteria.
· Send flowers home to parents concerning the importance of proper personal hygiene. Kids should arrive at daycare in clean clothes, bathed, toothbrush and hair combed. The same rule applies to employees who care for the kids during the day.
· Ensure proper food preparation. Make sure to keep the food storage and preparation areas clean. Refrigerate breast milk and prepared bottles that can spoil quickly.
· Provide training to each daycare center employee. They should have the proper practices for hygiene in place to limit the spread of infectious germs.
A Germ-Free Daycare Center
When parents and caregivers work together, maintaining a clean, germ-free daycare center is much easier. The tips above are a few of the many ways to keep the daycare center clean and well maintained. Use this information to benefit your center.